RDs for Healthcare, Inc.
"Quality Personalized Service with Reliable Results."
RDs for Healthcare, Inc. is a California company of dietitians and office staff that prides itself on personalized and professional service for our extended care menus and consulting services. The concept started with one person, Terri Miladinovich, RD, who had the insight to combine these two services and form this company to meet a growing need. That was in 1985.
Terri had always wanted to help administrators by providing a service that would relieve them of hiring a dietitian to write menus and operate the food and nutrition department. By hiring RDs for Healthcare, Inc., the administrators would be guaranteed well written menus and a dietitian for their residents.
RDs for Healthcare, Inc. is known for prompt personalized service, proficient dietitians and tasty food which can be easily prepared. Our success can be measured in our excellent regulatory survey results and the longevity of our clients and staff. The company employees over 60 dietitians and provides services to over 500 long-term care clients. Many clients have been with RDs for Healthcare, Inc. over 25 years and some dietitians over 20 years. The systems developed over the years have stayed true to Terri's passion to keep it simple with home-like meals that are affordable to produce and taste great.
Our Expert Staff
Diana Clark, RD - Our Director of Consulting Services has over 25 years of dietitian/ manager experience and has been with RDs for Healthcare, Inc. since 1991. She oversees our ADOCs (Area Directors of Consulting), who train, mentor, and audit our staff and provide system support to our clients.
- Vikki Mullenbach, MPH, RD - ADOC for the Lodi and Southern Central Valley; has been with RDs for Healthcare, Inc. since 1997.
- Linda Cryer, MPH, RD, CDE - ADOC for the Bay Area; over 10 years of experience in extended care facilities; has been with RDs for Healthcare, Inc. since 2008.
- Shannon Slavik, RD - ADOC for the greater San Jose/Monterey area; over 7 years experience in management; has been with RDs for Healthcare, Inc. since 2012.
- Scott Austin, RDN - ADOC for the Stockton, Contra Costa Area; 6 years experience in foodservice management; has been with RDs for Healthcare, Inc. since 2015.
- Alena Heidecke, MS, RDN - ADOC for the greater Santa Rosa area; over 7 years experience in extended care facilities and 15 years experience in food service; has been with RDs for Healthcare, Inc. since 2015.
- Leslie Fowler, RD - ADOC for the Chico area; has been with RDs for Healthcare since 2006.
- Christi Krueger, MS, RD - is the ADOC for the Napa Valley, North and Contra Costa Area, she has experience both as a consultant RD and as a health facility evaluator, and has worked with RDs for Healthcare, Inc. for ~7 years since 2005.
- Heidi Payne, RD - ADOC for the greater Sacramento area; has been with RDs for Healthcare since 2004.
Diana Clark, RD and Calvin Callaway, Administrator at Folsom Convalescent
Beverly Mannon, Administrator at Fairmont Rehab and Vikki Mullenbach, MPH, RD
Linda Cryer, MPH, RD, CDE